Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Blog Improvements!

Hello Readers!

I know I have been lacking in the recipe posting, but I've been working on a lot of improvements for the website as you may have noticed.

I added a Facebook fan page, which you can find the link to at the top right corner of the blog.  Please "Like" it if you want to follow through Facebook!  I make sure to post all new posts on the page so it's always up to date.  Also, don't forget to follow the blog through Google or another blog reader.  I love seeing my list of followers grow!

The latest addition is the downloadable recipe pages.  They are the same pages that I use in my homemade recipe book.  Once I make a recipe that we like, I put it in the book, and now I'm going to share them!  They are the recipe as I make it with my modifications, but you can alway make it your own, and I encourage that!  You can find the link for each recipe at the bottom of each post, or go to the new recipe index tab at the top of the blog.  It is in alphabetical order to make finding the pages a little easier.  The pages are all in PDF format.  I figured that would be easiest and most compatible for everyone.

I also added My Favorite Websites page which can also be found on a tab at the top of the blog home page.  I only have a few at the moment, but I will add more.  I will be sharing sites where I get recipes from, the makers of my favorite kitchen items, and much more!

I hope to soon add a fun "About Me" page too!

Thanks for reading and following the blog, I'm really enjoying the feedback I'm getting!  I promise I will get back to posting more recipes very soon!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment