Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 Recommended Slow Cooker Magazines!

Hello Readers!  Just a quick post for the morning.  My hubby's chosen recipe of Pot Roast with Fruit and Chipotle sauce is already in the slow cooker, roasting for 10 hours or so.  Expect a blog post either tonight or tomorrow!  He chose the recipe from one of 2 really awesome slow cooker magazines I just bought.  I'm usually not one to buy food magazines since I'll normally only find one or two recipes I'm interested in, but both of these are FULL of easy and very tasty looking slow cooker recipes!


The larger magazine, Essential Slow Cooker, was $9.99, and the Prevention Guide Slow Cooker was $4.99.  I happened to be waiting for prescriptions at CVS and found them while perusing the other magazines, but you can probably pick them up just about anywhere.  As I said, I normally wouldn't spend $15, but since I want to try just about every recipe in these books, it was definitely worth it for over 200 recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment