Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek into the Littlefield kitchen!

This is a quick post to give you all a peek inside my kitchen.  A lot goes into making some of the foods I cook, and I'm not afraid to make a mess (much to hubby's dismay), especially in my new, awesomely huge kitchen!  As soon as we walked into this apartment and saw the kitchen, I knew I had to live here.  The rest of the place is great too, of course.  I am learning to cook on a gas stove, and actually really enjoying it.  Food cooks a LOT faster and more even, as I've heard many times.  It took some getting used to after using electric stoves all my life, but I don't know if I could ever go back now!

So here are a couple photos I snapped while in the process of making the tomato cream sauce in my previous post.  Note that it's still in the food processor at this point.  I was probably waiting for hubby to finish the chicken on the grill.

The counter is notorious for being a collector of our random things as we come in the house, 
so along with all the cooking things, there's wallets, phones, chargers, etc... 
I love the amount of counter space, and the fact that I can spread out so much to cook now
If you're bored, you could probably play a pretty rousing game of "I Spy" with all the random things.

Another view from the other side of the counter.
  Notice the hubby is outside by the grill that was donated to us by my Dad.  We love having it!

No comments:

Post a Comment