Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome!

I already have a Livejournal, but it doesn't quite do what I want for this idea.  I'm going to try my hand at a recipe blog, just for fun.  I have a hungry husband to feed and have learned to make lots of different meals as well as keeping up with a budget (for the most part!)  I take a lot of recipes that I find online and modify them to my liking, so I encourage you to do the same.  They are merely a guideline.

It's always fun to come up with new meal ideas, so I'll be putting up some of my favorites all in one place, and hopefully cross posting to Facebook to share even more.  I'll probably start next week, but if I have some time I'll put up some of my most recent meals too, so bear with me as I get this thing going.  As it progresses, I may add some other fun, wifey things to it too.  Yay married life! :)

So with that being said, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to enjoy the 'married life' as well, and am SO happy you are starting this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I figured I might as well put all the new things I've learned into one place!

    ReplyDelete